Sign up for our monthly email!
1. In a large soup/stock pot, heat oil over medium heat until shimmering.
2. Add onion, garlic, squash, and poblano and sauté until onion is translucent and squash is beginning to soften.
3. Add beans, corn, cumin, oregano, salt, and pepper. Stir and cook until squash is soft.
4. Remove half of the vegetable mixture to serve as a main or side dish.
1. To remaining vegetables, add stock and tomatoes and bring to a simmer.
2. Stir in apple cider vinegar and cornmeal. Return to a simmer and cook 10-15 minutes until stew is slightly thickened.
Measuring spoons, can opener, knife, large pot, large spoon
Serve stew with cilantro, corn tortilla strips, and/or avocado.