Sign up for our monthly email!
1. Preheat a skillet on low heat.
2. Mix the bananas, eggs and oats together in a blender or food processor on low speed.
3. Grease skillet with cooking spray or olive oil and pour the batter onto prepared skillet with a 1/4 measuring cup.
4. Add in mix-ins and toppings, if desired.
5. Once the bottom of each pancake is thoroughly cooked, flip and cook the other side.
6. Serve with maple syrup, peanut butter or your favorite pancake toppings.
Tags: breakfast, banana, oatmeal, Pancakes, Easy breakfast