Want to liven up your water? Choose to infuse.
- RINSE your fruits or veggies under cold water to clean them.
- CHOP your fruits or veggies into thin slices or small cubes.
- DROP your fruits or veggies into your water-filled bottle or pitcher.
- WAIT an hour or so to let the flavors infuse. The longer it sits, the more flavorful the water will be.
- DRINK up and refill for more!
Other mouthwatering tips:
- Drop in flavored ice cubes. Freeze fruit in an ice tray with some water and add the cubes to your water for a flavorful addition.
- Use fresh or frozen fruits. Strawberries, lemons, oranges or cucumbers will give your water a fruity kick… and you’ll be left with a tasty treat when you’re finished.
- Add herbs and flavor extracts. Infuse warm water with mint leaves or vanilla extract, then pour over ice for a delicious drink.
- Crush some ice. Just a change in texture can make your water that much more enjoyable.