The benefits of drinking water are endless. Not only is water the best way to quench your thirst, it has zero sugar and zero calories, helping you maintain a healthy weight. You can make it an easier option at home by placing ready-to-go containers of cold water in the fridge. For young kids, place non-breakable containers on lower shelves for easier access. Check out some other ways water benefits you below.
- Helps you maintain a healthy weight.
- Helps with digestion.
- Prevents constipation.
- Keeps you hydrated.
- Prevents headaches, fatigue and poor concentration.
- Improves kidney health.
- Improves joint health.
- Helps boost energy levels and uplift moods.
- Saves money. When dining out, water is free at nearly every restaurant!
- It’s always available, even in foods. About 20% of our daily water intake comes from food, especially fruits and veggies.