Worksite nutrition programs are a great way to improve Oklahoma’s health. Healthier employees not only feel better, they typically have fewer sick days, reduced healthcare costs and increased productivity and morale.
Employees can improve eating habits on their own with healthy meal planning.
But employers can also help by creating environments that support healthy lifestyles.
Find tons of healthy lunch ideas for work at the link below.
Here are just a few examples to make your workplace healthier:
- Offer healthy snacks in vending machines.
- Post nutritional information in break areas.
- Provide on-site weight management programs.
- Provide access to a farmers market.
- Offer healthy foods at business-sponsored meetings.