Sign up for our monthly email!
Why be tobacco free? The benefits are endless. Check out some of the immediate and long-term benefits below.
- Reduced risk of cancer.
- Reduced risk of diabetes.
- Reduced risk of heart disease, high blood pressure and stroke.
- Reduced risk of respiratory diseases like COPD and asthma.
- Reduced risk of reproduction issues like erectile dysfunction in men and preterm delivery in pregnant women. Pregnant women who smoke are also at risk for a wide range of reproductive disorders that can harm babies and unborn children, including Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), low birth weight and birth defects like cleft lips and/or cleft palates.
PHYSICAL APPEARANCE BENEFITS
- Cleaner teeth.
- Fresher breath.
- Smoother skin.
- Fewer wrinkles.
- Healthier hair/reduced chance of hair loss.
- Cleaner fingernails.