By finding ways to get active every day, you can make a big difference in your health — today, tomorrow and in the future. Check out some of the immediate and long-term benefits of physical activity:
- More energy.
- Improved mental health and mood.
- Better sleep.
- Stronger bones and muscles.
- Improved posture.
- Improved flexibility and balance.
- Kids will perform better in school
- Feel better – can improve happiness and confidence
- A healthier weight — with lower chances of being overweight or obese.
- Stronger immune system.
- A longer life.
- Reduced risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, stroke, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and some cancers.
Ready to get moving? Find tons of ways to stay active here.