1. Heat oil in nonstick sauté pan over medium high heat, until smoking.
2. Season salmon on both sides with blackening seasoning.
3. Place salmon in heated oil and sear for 4 minutes.
4. Flip salmon over and place in preheated 400°F oven and cook another 6-7 minutes, until cooked to your liking.
SUMMER’S END PANZANELLA SALAD
1. Preheat oven to 400 °F.
2. Toss bread with olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread into a baking pan and cook in oven until toasted, 6-8 minutes.
3. While bread is toasting, place all veggies and herbs in a bowl.
4. Remove bread from oven, then roast veggies for 5 minutes.
5. Place toasted bread cubes and veggies into a bowl and toss with the oil/lemon juice mixture. Plate veggies and add salmon to serve.