Sign up for our monthly email!
1. Heat oil in nonstick sauté pan over medium high heat, until smoking.
2. Season salmon on both sides with blackening seasoning.
3. Place salmon in heated oil and sear for 4 minutes.
4. Flip salmon over and place in preheated 400°F oven and cook another 6-7 minutes, until cooked to your liking.
SUMMER’S END PANZANELLA SALAD
1. Preheat oven to 400 °F.
2. Toss bread with olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread into a baking pan and cook in oven until toasted, 6-8 minutes.
3. While bread is toasting, place all veggies and herbs in a bowl.
4. Remove bread from oven, then roast veggies for 5 minutes.
5. Place toasted bread cubes and veggies into a bowl and toss with the oil/lemon juice mixture. Plate veggies and add salmon to serve.