Sign up for our monthly email!
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Heat peppers in microwave for 3 minutes, then set aside.
3. Add bacon to oven-safe skillet* and cook on stovetop. Remove and chop, then set aside.
4. In a medium bowl, mix eggs, milk, salt and pepper together, then add mixture to same skillet.
5. Cook on stovetop for 3-5 minutes until sides start to set up.
6. Place skillet in oven and bake for 8-15 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and top with bacon, peppers and cheese.
8. Broil in oven for 3 minutes.
9. Remove from oven. Let set for 5 minutes, then slice and serve.
*If you don’t have an oven-safe skillet, in step 6 transfer to an oven-safe dish.
Picky eater? Get creative with nutrition and try adding different kinds of vegetable toppings to your pizza slice.