3. Add rice, lentils, onion, garlic, mushrooms and herb blend to baking dish.
4. Add stock and stir ingredients together.
5. Top lentil mixture with cabbage then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
6. Spoon tomatoes (and juices) over cabbage mixture. Cover with foil.
7. Bake, covered, for 1 hour.
8. After an hour, reduce heat to 250°F and remove foil. Cook uncovered until liquid is reduced, about another 20-30 minutes. If you’d like it drier, allow casserole to rest for 20 minutes after cooking. Garnish with parsley and serve.