Sign up for our monthly email!
1. Heat a medium-sized saucepan over medium-high heat. Add oil and heat until shimmering.
2. Add onion and cook until nearly translucent.
3. Add garlic, coriander, salt and pepper then cook until fragrant, about 2-3 minutes.
4. Add potatoes, carrots and stock or water and bring to a simmer. Cook uncovered for about 20-25 minutes until carrots are tender.
5. Serve as is — or puree in a blender or immersion blender for a silky-smooth soup.
Garnish with fresh cilantro for extra flavor.