1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Bring broth to a boil in a 12-inch skillet. Pour over couscous in a medium bowl; cover and set aside.
2. Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat until very hot. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Place chicken in skillet, skin sides down, and cook 10 minutes or until skin is browned and crispy. Turn chicken over and cook 4 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate; discard drippings.
3. Sauté peppers and next 2 ingredients for 3 minutes. Arrange chicken on top of peppers, skin sides up. Bake at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes or until done.
4. Fluff couscous with a fork. Serve chicken and peppers on couscous, and top with desired amount of salsa.
5. Stir together parsley, basil, green onion, olive oil, capers, and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serving Size: 6
Total Fat: 13 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g
Total Sugar: 2 g
Sodium: 652 mg
Total Carbohydrates: 15 g