Sign up for our monthly email!
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Line a 9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper. Lightly grease or coat with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a small bowl, combine milk, lemon juice, sugar, bananas, oil, and vanilla. Stir well and set aside.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk the chickpea flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.
5. Add banana mixture to the flour mixture, stirring just until combined. Spread evenly into prepared pan, smoothing out
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool completely before serving.
Since honey is naturally sweeter than sugar, try swapping the sugar with 1/4 cup of honey.
Tags: bread, banana, gluten-free