Sign up for our monthly email!
1. Combine bananas, peanut butter, water and salt in a large blender. Pulse several times, then blend until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed.
2. Divide among eight 3-ounce popsicle molds and freeze until firm, at least 6 hours.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. Release one popsicle at a time from mold. Place popsicles on sheet. Firm up in the freezer for about 3 to 5 minutes
3. Melt chocolate chips in the microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring in between.
4. Spread chocolate onto popsicles with a small spatula. Place popsicles on sheet and freeze until chocolate hardens, about 5 minutes. Enjoy!
For extra crunch, sprinkle chopped nuts on the chocolate before freezing the pops.
Tags: peanut butter, chocolate, bananas, pops