Sign up for our monthly email!
1. Cook spaghetti according to instructions in a large pot. Drain, reserving 1 cup of pasta water. Set aside.
2. In the same pot, melt the butter over medium heat. Add garlic, salt and pepper. Stir for 1 minute or until garlic is fragrant.
3. Add the spaghetti back into the pot with the lemon juice and lemon zest. Stir in 3/4 cup of the reserved pasta water and 1/2 cup parmesan cheese. Toss to coat. Add more pasta water if needed.
4. Slice and cook the chicken sausages in a skillet over medium heat until they are heated through.
5. Remove the lemon pasta from the pot. Add the vegetable oil to the same pot. Add grape tomatoes and cover with a lid. Turn the heat to medium-high and cook the tomatoes for 3–4 minutes, occasionally stirring until they darken in color.
6. Top the pasta with the sausages, tomatoes and remaining parmesan cheese.
7. Serve immediately.
Tags: pasta, tomato, grape tomatoes, sausage, Quick dinner, quick healthy recipes, healthy pasta, chicken sausage, cherry tomatoes, easy pasta