Sign up for our monthly email!
1. Heat an electric griddle to 375°F or nonstick skillet to medium heat.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, water, milk and oil.
3. In a separate bowl, stir together dry ingredients (flour through salt).
4. While stirring, slowly incorporate dry ingredients into wet mixture. Mix until most clumps are removed. Let sit for 5-15 minutes.
5. Scoop desired amount of pancake batter onto griddle. Let sit until bubbles appear and underside is lightly browned.
6. Flip with spatula and repeat.
7. Top hot pancakes with raspberry butter, and garnish with more raspberries or your favorite fruits.
8. Lightly dust with powdered sugar (optional) and enjoy!
1. Muddle/crush raspberries in small bowl.
2. Add butter and honey. Mix well.
Place your batter (may need to be thinned with more milk or water) into a squeeze bottle, and draw a fun picture on the griddle. Let cook for about 20 seconds, then scoop normal amount of batter on top of your drawing. Once you flip it over, you’ll see your pancake art!