1. Set steak out to room temperature for 30 minutes to an hour.
2. Add 1 tsp. of oil to sauté pan.
3. Add quartered turnips to pan. Cook for 6-8 minutes until turnips are browned and crispy. Remove turnips from pan and set aside.
4. Add squash to pan and cook for 4 minutes, until lightly browned or until desired tenderness.
5. Add cherry tomatoes to pan and cook for 2-3 minutes until skins of tomatoes blister.
6. Remove squash and cherry tomatoes from pan and add to turnips in bowl.
7. Toss squash, turnips and cherry tomatoes with vinaigrette (reserve 2 Tbsps. of vinaigrette for plating).
8. Salt both sides of steak.
9. Grill steak on stovetop or grill for approximately 4-6 minutes or until desired internal temperature.
10. Allow steak to rest for 5-10 minutes.
11. Slice steak. Place turnip, squash and cherry tomatoes on plate with sliced steak.
12. Drizzle all ingredients with vinaigrette and garnish with fresh herbs 13. Enjoy!