Sign up for our monthly email!
1. Preheat oven to 325˚F and position a rack in center of oven. Line a sheet pan with foil.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, seeds, nuts, cereal and flaxseed meal. Set aside.
3. In a small saucepan over low heat, warm the oil, cinnamon, salt and maple syrup. Pour over the dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Spread the mixture evenly onto sheet pan and bake for 20 minutes.
5. Once the granola is visibly golden brown, remove from the oven and stir in dried fruit. Allow to cool completely.
6. When stored in a container with an air-tight seal, it should keep for 2-3 weeks.
For a delicious parfait, top low fat yogurt with granola, fresh berries and bananas.