Sign up for our monthly email!
1. Combine garlic, parsley, 1 Tbsp. oil, a pinch of salt and water in a small saucepan.
2. Add peas and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until peas are tender — about 2 minutes. Drain and reserve cooking liquid.
3. Transfer pea mixture to a food processor or blender. Pulse until a paste forms.
4. Add green onion, lemon zest, lemon juice, pepper flakes, black pepper, another pinch of salt and 1 more Tbsp. of olive oil.
5. Stir in reserved cooking liquid as needed, until mixture is still thick but spreadable.
6. Season pea mash with more pepper flakes and lemon juice, if desired.
Garnish with parsley, sliced radishes, mint, and generous squeezes of fresh lemon.