Sign up for our monthly email!
1. Line an 8 or 9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
2. In a small saucepan, heat together honey and 1 cup peanut butter. Stir until well combined.
3. Stir in oats and pour into prepared pan. Spread into a thin layer. Set aside.
4. In the same pan, heat remaining peanut butter and chocolate chips. Pour mixture over peanut butter/honey mixture in pan and spread evenly.
5. Place pan in the freezer and allow to cool for about 45 minutes. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Try other nut butters, such as sunflower seed butter (Sunbutter).
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT
8 or 9-inch baking pan, parchment paper, saucepan, measuring cups, freezer