Sign up for our monthly email!
OAT PANCAKE DIRECTIONS
1. In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and flax meal.
2. Whisk milk, vinegar and oil into dry ingredients. Add a bit more milk if mixture is too thick.
3. Allow batter to sit for at least 10 minutes.
4. Heat a non-stick sauté pan over medium-high heat.
5. Ladle batter onto pan and cook until most bubbles break on surface of the pancake. Flip and 2 – 3 minutes or until pancake continue to cook for is golden brown.
BLUEBERRY COMPOTE DIRECTIONS
Tags: blueberries, pancake mix, Pancakes, kids breakfast, Easy breakfast, oats