Sign up for our monthly email!
1. In a skillet, heat canola oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic
and onion, stirring occasionally for 3 minutes or until fragrant
2. Add chili powder, cayenne pepper, cumin and turmeric, stirring
constantly for about 2 minutes.
3. Add okra and cook for another 2 minutes, stirring well.
4. Add tomatoes and cook over high heat for 1 minute or until they
release their juices.
5. Add vegetable juice and chickpeas. Cover and cook, stirring
occasionally until the okra is tender, about 5 – 10 minutes.
Season with salt and serve.