Sign up for our monthly email!
1. In a medium bowl, mix together flours, baking powder, baking soda, flax meal and pumpkin pie spice.
2. To dry ingredients, whisk in pumpkin, milk, vinegar, and oil.
3. Allow batter to rest at least 10 minutes.
4. Heat a non-stick griddle or sauté pan over medium-high heat.
5. Ladle about 1/3 cup of batter onto griddle and cook until most of the bubbles have broken on the surface of the pancake.
6. Flip and continue to cook 2-3 minutes or until pancake is golden brown.
7. Serve warm with a dollop of apple sauce and a drizzle of maple syrup
Add nuts and/or dried fruit to batter. Could sub roasted sweet potato instead of canned pumpkin.
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT
Whisk, spoon/spatula, mixing bowl, measuring cups and spoons, skillet, can opener