Sign up for our monthly email!
1. Combine quinoa and water in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil.
2. Cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer for about 15 min. or until all water is absorbed and seeds are separated, light and fluffy.
3. Meanwhile, whisk vinaigrette ingredients together.
4. Allow quinoa to stand, covered, for another 10 minutes. Fluff seeds with a fork.
5. While quinoa is still warm, fold in dried fruit, onion, basil, walnuts and vinaigrette.
6. Stir in spinach. Serve warm, room temp or cold.
To add extra protein, top your salad with grilled fish or chicken!