Sign up for our monthly email!
1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. On a baking sheet. place cauliflower on a piece of aluminum foil large enough to wrap it completely.
3. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Wrap cauliflower in foil and bake for 45 minutes. Cauliflower should be slightly soft.
5. Unwrap cauliflower and continue roasting for 15-20 minutes until the top begins to brown.
6. Remove from oven and cut into 6 equal pieces.
1. Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender and blend
until completely smooth.
2. Warm in a skillet or saucepan before serving, if desired.