Sign up for our monthly email!
1. Whisk all ingredients in a bowl. Pour into a glass container. Thin dressing with water, vinegar or lime juice if needed.
1. Pour edamame into a glass
bowl. Steam for 5-7 minutes in the microwave. Cool.
2. Top romaine with edamame and toppings.
3. Toss salad in dressing. Top with pumpkin seeds and tofu.
1. Remove packaging and wrap tofu in several layers of paper towels.
2. Weight tofu between 2 plates or with canned goods. Drain for at least 10 minutes and up to 2 hours.
3. Cut tofu into 1/2-inch cubes. Dust with cornstarch.
4. In a large saut pan, heat canola oil over medium-high heat until oil shimmers, about 2-3 minutes.
5. Toss tofu in oil. Brown on one side without stirring. Once it is browned, stir cubes and brown all over. Remove from heat.
Top with green onions, red bell pepper, mandarin oranges, dried cranberries or another dried fruit.
Tags: work-lunch, beginner, cheap, low-calorie, peanut butter, quick, lunch, romaine salad, easy, healthy, tofu, salad, 20 minutes or less