Sign up for our monthly email!
1. Heat a medium-size sauté pan over medium-high heat until it shimmers.
2. Add red onion and cook until softened and beginning to brown, 3-5 minutes.
3. Add green beans, salt and pepper and cook while stirring until beans are bright green and crisp (2-4 minutes). Green beans should have a crunch.
4. Add red bell pepper and cook for another 1-2 minutes until peppers are heated through.
5. Sprinkle with vinegar and serve immediately.
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT
Knife, measuring spoons, sauté pan or skillet, stirring utensil