1. Roast or microwave sweet potatoes if not precooked. Then peel and mash with fork. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350˚F.
3. In medium skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil until shimmering.
4. Add onions and sauté until translucent.
5. Add garlic and cauliflower rice and cook until rice is soft, stirring frequently.
6. Transfer to large bowl and mix with mashed sweet potatoes.
7. Spread mixture on center of each tortilla.
8. Roll into burrito shapes and place seam side down on baking sheet.
9. Spay rollups with pan spray.
1 0. Bake 6-10 minutes or until crisp and golden.
11. Meanwhile, prepare sauce in a small saucepan. Whisk together all remaining ingredients over low heat until slightly thickened. Remove from heat.
12. When done, remove rollups from oven, cut in half, and serve with Sriracha peanut sauce.
Could use sun butter instead of peanut butter to avoid allergies or alter flavor.
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT
Fork, knife, skillet, bowl, baking sheet, saucepan, whisk