Sign up for our monthly email!
1. In a blender, combine tofu, maple syrup, salt, almond milk, corn starch and vanilla. Blend until completely smooth.
2. Add mixture to a saucepan. Heat on medium-high until mixture simmers.
3. Allow to simmer for 3 – 4 minutes. Stir constantly until it thickens. Be careful not to overcook — pudding should be thick but still pourable.
4. Remove from heat and allow pudding to cool.
5. Serve cold or at room temperature. Store at room temperature for up to 3 hours.
Top with fresh or frozen mixed berries.
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT
Blender, saucepan, stirring utensil, measuring cup, measuring spoons