Sign up for our monthly email!
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray or line with foil.
2. In a bowl, add in the chicken and stir-fry vegetables. Add in teriyaki sauce to taste.
3. Evenly spread the mixture on a baking sheet, and bake for 16 – 18 minutes, until the chicken is fully cooked.
4. Microwave the frozen cauliflower rice according to the instructions on the bag.
5. Top the cauliflower rice with the stir fry and serve immediately.
Tags: chicken, rice, Quick dinner, sheet pan, quick healthy recipes, quick meals, bell peppers, teriyaki