Sign up for our monthly email!
1. Pour the veggies into a blender or food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
2. Add the chickpeas, flour, sesame seeds, garlic, cumin, cilantro, salt and pepper.
3. Pulse until the mixture is combined and mostly smooth.
4. Roll the dough into tablespoon-sized balls.
5. Add 2 tablespoons of the oil to a non-stick skillet and heat until shimmering. Fry the falafel for 3-5 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Drain onto paper towels.
6. Serve on naan or flatbread with lettuce, tomato and onion, if desired.
Serve as a snack or appetizer with your favorite dipping sauce, especially tzatziki or hummus
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT
Cutting board, knife, measuring cup, measuring spoons, grater, food processor, frying pan, paper towels