1. Whisk together all ingredients except vegetables.
2. In a large sauté pan or wok, heat oil over high heat until it’s nearly smoking.
3. Carefully add all vegetables and stir continually until veggies have slightly softened and green vegetables are bright green, about 2 minutes.
4. Add 1/2 of the sauce mixture to vegetables. Continue stirring and cooking for 3 more minutes or until sauce has thickened. The veggies should be crisp and brightly colored.
5. Enjoy immediately. Save the other half of the sauce mixture for another meal.
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT
Knife, cutting board, tongs or spatula, measuring spoons, measuring cups, whisk or fork,sauté pan or wok, spoon, vegetable peeler, small mixing bowl
Serve with steamed brown rice. Add edamame for a delicious dose of plant protein. For help peeling ginger, try using a spoon or vegetable peeler to scrape brown skin from ginger root.