Sign up for our monthly email!
1. Preheat oven to 375˚F and spray a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Cook pasta 2 minutes less than package directions. Immediately rinse with cold water, drain well and set aside. Gluten-free pasta may be sticky, so don’t let it sit long.
3. Pour cooked pasta into greased baking dish.
4. Add beans, tomatoes, herbs, salt, pepper, nutritional yeast and greens. Gently stir with a fork until roughly mixed.
5. Bake for about 30 minutes or until sauce bubbles around edges.
Try adding lentils and/or minced mushrooms to the pan to mimic ground beef. Instead of pasta, try brown rice, barley, oat, spelt, quinoa, lentil or chickpeas. Add bell peppers, zucchini or yellow squash, eggplant or other favorite vegetables to enhance the flavor.
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT
Spoon/spatula, fork, can opener, oven-proof baking dish, saucepan, measuring cups, measuring spoons, oven