Liven up your water with these mouthwatering tips:
- Flavored ice cubes. Freeze fruit in an ice tray with some water and add the cubes to your water for a flavorful addition.
- Fresh or frozen fruits. Strawberries, lemons, oranges or cucumbers will give your water a fruity kick… and you’ll be left with a tasty treat when you’re finished.
- Herbs and flavor extracts. Infuse warm water with mint leaves or vanilla extract, then pour over ice for a delicious drink.
- Crushed ice. Just a change in texture can make your water that much more enjoyable.
Don’t know how to make infused water? It’s simple! Just follow these instructions:
- RINSE your fruit or veggies under cold water to clean them.
- CHOP your fruit or veggies into thin slices or small cubes.
- DROP your fruit or veggies into your water-filled bottle or pitcher.
- WAIT an hour or so to let the flavors infuse. The longer it sits, the more flavorful the water will be.
- DRINK up and refill for more!
Make your water more refreshing and delicious with a variety of easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy infused water recipes on our Recipes page.