Sign up for our monthly email!
1. Hold the mango in one hand with the stem side down on the cutting board.
2. From the top of the mango, cut down one side of the pit. Repeat on the other side. Discard the pit.
3. Pick up one half and make horizontal and vertical cuts without cutting through the skin.
4. Turn each half outward so the cuts stick out.
5. Cut away the pieces from the peel. Discard the peel.
Serve immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container.
Drizzle 1 tbsp. of honey on the mango slices with a splash of lime juice for a zesty twist!
Freeze your mango slices to make smoothies.
Tags: fruit, mango